WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Data Factory
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
Water Supply Manager
Águas e Energia do Porto, Portugal
Civil Engineer specialised in Hydraulics in University of Porto – Faculty of Engineering, with 10 years of experience in Water Supply Systems Management, Water Loss, Non-Revenue Water, Water Safety & Security and Integrated Water Cycle Management.
He is currently the Water Supply Manager of Águas e Energia do Porto, since the end of 2018, being responsible for several strategic projects of the utility, making it one of the best and most recognized utilities at national and international level in the water sector. He was until then responsible for the Water Meters Unit of the same utility.
He holds a postgraduate degree in General Business Management from Católica Porto Business School, and he’s regularly responsible for academic internships & master thesis orientation.
Since 2016 he is the vice-coordinator of the Water Distribution Systems Committee, of Portuguese Water Systems Association, and member of the Specialist Group on Water Loss of the IWA (International Water Association).
The World-Leading Forum for Leakage Management...
...This Conference Is Now Established As A Brand Leader -
For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Information on Topical Case Studies And Learn About Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
Key Issues for Global Leakage Summit 2023
- What has changed since the 2022 Summit? The ‘new kids on the block’ for breakthroughs on network operations and leakage technology
- Customer side leakage - ‘the challenge still in front of us’. Using smart meter data to reduce customer side losses losses and improve understanding of key water balance components
- ‘Smart is at the Heart’ - how do we adopt and implement smart programmes in a changing landscape? UK and European case studies on the impact of ‘smart’
- Meter errors - Big deal or Not? What is the impact of meter errors on reducing trunk main leakage?
- The benefits of community involvement – Australian and New Zealand case studies showing how innovative solutions have helped customers and communities adapt to a water- stressed environment
- Getting the most out of ‘Smart DMAs’ – next generation network surveys and forecasting models to predict expected bursts
- Can more research and innovation lead to a breakthrough in achieving the leakage goal?
- Better Infrastructure for leak prevention - what industry standards are already in place and what needs to be improved?