WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Data Factory
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
Select a page to view from the list below.
Water Supplies Department, Hong Kong A very fruitful summit where water supply agencies embrace development on loss management
Water Board of Nicosia This conference is a place where you can find experts from all over the world that deal with the same problems so you can share experiences to improve your work
Artesia Consulting Good mix of attendees, global practitioners and suppliers
Business Director, Alectia Good mix between technical input and case studies
Technical Consultant, Black & Veatch Well structured in terms of content and diversity across...
Director, AQUA Libera Good program content and exhibitors with the latest developments
Co-Founder & Managing Director, Ferret Technology Ltd Very good overview...
CEO, Syrinix (Exhibitor) The Global Leakage Summit has provided Syrinix with invaluable exposure to the...
International Sales Director - Water, Seba KMT (Leak Detection...
UK & IE General Manager Sales, ABB Limited As ABB,...
Professor, University Of Perugia Very good summit!
General Manager, SIBU Water Board I liked the specific depth of topics/papers and the...
Council Member, UKSTT Very good networking and excellent opportunity to get up to date information from key suppliers to the industry
Suez Env-Jcbu Excellent level of presentations and topics
Research Associate, Qatar Foundation Thank you again for a great summit. It was a great chance to learn about the...
Senior Engineer, Kahramaa I am delighted with the quality of the speakers and the depth of research into the presentation materials
Thames Water I liked the segregation between regulation and technical
Leakage Planning Manager Asset & Investment Management, Scottish...
International Director, British Water Another well-organised, excellent networking summit
Helsinki Region Environmental Services Nice atmosphere, good programme
Sutton East Surrey Water Truly global, this summit provides an unrivaled opportunity to share experiences, learn about current challenges...
Tynemarch Systems Good and varied content
Network Performance Manager, South East Water This is an invaluable opportunity to determine and...
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd For an outsider who is vaguely familiar with the water industry, this is an excellent event to get a grip...
Water Services Corporation, Malta The proof of the pudding is in the eating and this annual summit lives up and actually...
Bangalore Water Supply Agenda of the summit is wonderful. The presentations were excellent
South West Water An Excellent Opportunity to sanity check your current thinking and practices whilst also learning what the future may hold
Head Of Water Supply, Wessex Water Good range of information. Expert speakers...
Sembcorp Bournemouth Water Essential event for those involved in leakage management
Thames Water Very good conference with a broad mix of subjects
Anglian Water Really good enthusiastic, expert speakers
Affinity Water Very good, informative and varied speakers
Canal De Isabel Attending the global leakage summit has put me in perspective within the global water sector
Bristol Water Excellent summit. Diverse range of presentationsdetailing challenges and successes in leakage management
Jersey Water Excellent conference with a variety of speakers tackling issues that we all face
NWG Water Conference provides an opportunity to broaden our horizons on leakage management beyond our local contexts and consider the possibilities
City of Guelph Water Services An excellent survey of the present and upcoming trends in ...
DCWW Welsh Water A great mixed bag of topics and speakers from around the world
Ofwat A very diverse range of presentations were delivered
WICS Water Commission Interesting context, broad and perspectives from outside the UK
United Utilities Very well planned conference. Great variety of topics
Ministry of Utilities Sarawak Informative and information...
2022 LEARNING BENEFITS
The World-Leading Forum for Leakage Management...
...Now In Its 12th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader -
For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Information on Topical Case Studies And Learn About Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2022
- Seizing Opportunities - effects of lockdown, effect on customer consumptions & commercial use
- Sharing Ideas & Experiences - collaboration and synergies
- Ofwat's Innovation Fund - progress & collaborative projects
- Leakage And The Wider Environment - a twin-track approach to water resource sustainability and leakage reduction
- Enabling A Workforce Of The Future - Case Studies from two UK water companies
- Achieving Zero Leakage - examining the latest thinking on technologies for preventing leaks
- Net Zero Carbon By 2030? UK water industry target to significantly reduce the carbon and energy used by the sector
- Better Infrastructure For Leak Prevention - what industry standards are already in place and what needs to be improved?