WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Data Factory
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
A tailored exhibitor package at the 10th Global Leakage Summit 2019 provides a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objectives, including marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our individual summit brands to work to your advantage.
To discuss the options in more detail, please contact:
Jane Thomas or Malcolm Farley
+ 44 (0) 800 098 8489
ABB has expertise across the complete water cycle, from extraction and treatment through to metering and...View
Royal HaskoningDHV provides world-class smart solutions for the entire manmade water cycle. It has been connecting people for 135 years....View
Aqualogic have four decades of expertise in water demand management. At our core is water conservation through efficient smarter solutions,...View
We are experts in water flow management. We design, manufacture and supply products and solutions to enhance and protect water systems in...View
Technical innovation is of the essence at Black & Veatch. For more than a century we have been at the vanguard of using new...View
Curapipe System Ltd is engaged in the development and commercialisation of Trenchless Automated Leakage Repair...View
Diehl Metering is one of the world's largest specialist metering and data solutions providers, manufacturing across Europe. We...View
Founded over 70 years ago, Dorot is a world-renowned name in the water industry, offering innovative solutions, supporting growth and...View
With over 30 years experience, GA Valves Sales Ltd has developed into a leading supplier of high-quality valves and components, which are...View
GUTERMANN are a global leader and innovator in intelligent water loss and leak detection technology. A privately-owned family enterprise...View
HWM Water Ltd will be sponsoring the 10th Year Global Leakage Summit 2019.
Technology innovation is at the heart of Inflowmatix DNA to help water network operators optimise their services for resilience, asset...View
Invenio Systems was established in 2015 to develop innovative solutions to the water industry, particularly in the field of distribution...View
ISOIL Industria is a global manufacturer and supplier of electromagnetic and ultrasonic flowmeters for liquids. Offering "the...View
Kobus Services Ltd is a manufacturer of innovative trenchless technology to replace ageing and leaking water service pipes by removing the...View
Metasphere specialises in Telemetry products and services for Monitoring and Controlling assets, networks and sensors. The company has been...View
McCrometer Inc, Making a Difference
In the not-too-distant past, flowmeters were simple...View
Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE:MWA) is a leading Supplier of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and...View
Providing good products is no longer enough. Clients demand specific solutions to meet their specific...View
Oxford Flow produces the most precise and accurate flow control valves in the world. Its range of pressure flow regulators are a fraction of...View
Primayer is a leading provider of technology for the water industry. We utilise innovative technologies to form...View
Rezatec's geospatial artificial intelligence (AI) solution for water network operators combines remote sensing and data science to...View
SmartValve is a mobile and web app that distributes, manages and monitors all manual valve operations across a water network. Inefficient or...View
We operate two data centres responsible for collecting data from hundreds of thousands of sites every day. The data is quality checked,...View
2019 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World-Leading Forum for Leakage Management...
...Now In Its 10th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Information on Topical Case Studies And Learn About Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2019
- The UK water industry under pressure - leakage is right at the top of the UK's political agenda again and the UK Water Industry has taken a pounding over the last two years. How will the industry focus on meeting its stringent targets?
- What can we learn from global practitioners in areas of water scarcity and population migration who have addressed the issue of managing customer demand?
- How do water operators in megacities and with mega populations in countries like Brazil and Philippines meet demand and still run sustainable networks?
- Can integrated network wide sensors and data communication help the industry in its drive towards 'smart water' and zero leakage by 2050?
- Ensuring the data is used for smart insights and actions - otherwise smart water isn't smart!
- The technology companies are going to play a major part - what will it take in terms of advances in sensor and communication technology, pipe material and pipe repair technology to get even anywhere near zero leakage?
- How will Brexit affect the UK and European water industry - will research and innovation and investment in assets and infrastructure suffer? What does this mean for the supply chain and UK exporters of water technologies and solutions?
- Can the increased use of smart technology help operators understand how to monitor pressure transients and 'calm' the network to reduce bursts?
- What have we learnt about understanding the balance between customer use, supply pipe leakage and internal plumbing losses?
- Much-needed improvements to hydraulic model calibration and a new generation of modelling tools are required to ensure that models meet the criteria for identifying anomalies and 'hotspots' in the network
Really good enthusiastic, expert speakers
WICS Water Commission
Interesting context, broad and perspectives from outside the UK
Director, AQUA Libera
"Good program content and exhibitors with the latest developments"