WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Data Factory
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
A.R.I.-Dorot Smart Water Digital Solutions are designed to increase water supply efficiency, improve water utility operation, decrease expenses, extend the infrastructure lifespan, and contribute to a responsible use of resources.
Our goal is to offer comprehensive end-to-end digital solutions that encompass all levels of the water system, ensuring water safety and enhancing functionality while conserving energy and reducing utility expenses.
A.R.I.-Dorot is a world leader in the control, monitoring, and management of liquid conveyance systems, providing optimal hi-tech hydraulic solutions for surge protection, water loss reduction and pressure control. These unique solutions lead the industry in water technology advancement by providing up-to-date innovations and smart systems that contribute to and enhance the water industry.
The ConDor is an automatic & autonomous hydraulic valve controller, designed to perform any function or combination of functions, constant or dynamically modulating, via local and remote control. With advanced control algorithm, ConDor helps customers to remotely control hydraulic valves, monitor & optimize their performance, and change settings. For more information please visit: https://dorotdigitalsolutions.com/condor/
ARISENSE provides unprecedented "remote" visibility into your air valves and pipes, reducing operational costs and preventing fines caused by Leakage, Overflow, Clogging, Tilting, Tamper, High Pressure and Flooding. ARISENSE employs a combination of sensors integrated in the air valve, that continuously monitors its function & performance, then transmitting the data to you.
For more information please visit: https://arivalves.com/ARISENSE
2020 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World-Leading Forum for Leakage Management...
...Now In Its 11th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Information on Topical Case Studies And Learn About Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2020
- Public Interest Commitment (PIC) goals - a keynote presentation from 3 UK water company CEOs to explain the steps to deliver on their commitment to reduce leakage
- Innovation, collaboration and cooperation. Innovation is not just technology, but innovative concepts and practices - how will the 'heat-map' of company research help the industry to achieve zero leakage?
- Integrating network data to localise leaks in fixed and mobile networks. 2018-19 saw the largest roll out of in-situ acoustic loggers in the UK water industry - how have these have helped to meet leakage targets?
- Managing global challenges - water scarcity, drought and natural disasters, and now Covid-19. How is the global water industry coping?
- Managing leakage using machine learning, big data analysis and hydraulic simulation - using ever smarter algorithm technologies to analyse the mass of data coming in from all over the network, and to detect abnormal patterns outside the normal operating range
- The rise in automation and AI will cause 75 million jobs to be lost by 2022, but 133 million new jobs will be created (WEF 2018). What effect will this have on the water industry workforce? Will the new technologies be in the hands of Gen Z?
- Smart network infrastructure management - using big data analytics to link pipe replacement to failure rate. How to maintain a desired level of service at a lowest asset life cycle cost?
- How can smart networks improve performance in other areas to meet Outcome Delivery Incentives (ODIs) as well as reducing leakage and Per Capita Consumption (PCC)?
- Bringing pipe repair into the digital age. What are the options for minimal disruption or non-intrusive pipe repairs?
"Good mix of attendees, global practitioners and suppliers"
Really good enthusiastic, expert speakers
Technical Consultant, Black & Veatch
"Well structured in terms of content and diversity across countries"