WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
Minerva IAM is an asset management consultancy providing leading edge services in the field of critical asset management and investment planning.
We support customer focussed organisations who are dependent on the performance and reliability of their assets to meet the ever-increasing demands of the modern world.
Our core services are based on the concept of "Asset Profiling", which is the integrated analysis of all aspects of asset criticality, performance and risk. This integrated approach enables our clients to optimise investment across a wide range of performance commitments and achieve their strategic aims with maximum efficiency and minimum risk.
For more information please visit: www.minervaiam.com
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
"Very good conference with a broad mix of subjects"