WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
365 Leak Detection
Using state of the art acoustic sensor technology combined with harnessing the power of IoT, Aqualogic are at the forefront of connected total demand management systems.
Helping water Utilities analyse distribution networks and deal with underground leaks (currently at around 20%), Aqualogic are pioneering with Aquarius permanent Leak Detection devices, that automatically noise correlate leaks 365 days a year. Using LTE to cloud data transfer, Aquarius algorithm processing, POI via workflow to ground response teams, leaks can be identified and repaired before they break out or within 24hrs of developing on the pipe.
Our mobile iQuarius works with a smartphone, creating a pocket sized electronic listening stick, ground mic, correlator and data capture device. Actively transforming a non-skilled workforce into leak detectors within weeks. Utilities respond to a skills vacuum, whilst presenting new opportunities to better focus skilled personnel.
On the customer side we have the ability to spot and prevent leaks within a property every day of the year. LeakLock learns a sites usage profile and actively protects it via WIFI or 4G from unexpected leaks or bursts, automatically isolating the supply if needed. Also view usage trends, analyse and save water. Save on repairs and insurance premiums by preventing the disaster.
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
Very good, informative and varied speakers