WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
McCrometer Inc, Making a Difference
In the not-too-distant past, flowmeters were simple measuring devices with equally simple applications. Today, flowmeters are sophisticated measurement tools. They help users manage operating costs, assure environmental compliance, and improve processes as diverse as natural gas drilling and farmland irrigation. They also accurately and reliably measure a broader range of flows than ever before, including many considered immeasurable just a few years ago.
For over 60 years, our application engineers, researchers and designers have put their knowledge of flow physics and real-world operating dynamics into developing some of the most accurate, innovative and trusted flowmeters on the market. These efforts have been in direct response to customer input. They have created solutions for one-of-a-kind applications and industry-wide challenges alike. The result of these efforts is a comprehensive flowmeter line that meets the exceptional as well as everyday needs of industrial, municipal and agricultural users. From the technically advanced V-Cone DP Flowmeter to the simplest propeller flowmeter, McCrometer products are designed to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Better control of your operating environment starts with better information.
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
Excellent summit. Diverse range of presentationsdetailing challenges and successes in leakage management