WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
Lead Sponsor ABB has expertise across the complete water cycle, from extraction and treatment through to metering and distribution. We supply an extensive range of flow meters and measurement products for use throughout all stages of this cycle.
AquaMaster is a revolutionary green flowmeter providing a total water management solution for revenue generation, district metering, water distribution, customer billing and leakage control with the option of using renewable energy sources. The sun and wind can meet all our energy needs and it is now possible to access these energy sources - naturally, freely, clean and inexhaustible. Whether your water network is performing at high or low flow, AquaMaster delivers unrivalled accuracy, across an extremely wide range. This enables operators to pinpoint leaks - even those difficult small, slow leaks - virtually as and when they happen, giving them the opportunity to rectify leaks quickly and easily.
WaterMaster is ABB's innovative, world class flowmeter solution for the vast majority of water and waste water applications. With a wide flow range and unsurpassed accuracy, WaterMaster improves control and quality for applications in water treatment works and can communicate to the plant by Profibus. In the key size range it utilizes a revolutionary octagonal internal bore design that reduces sensitivity to flow profile disturbances. This results in outstanding performance in less than ideal installation conditions, allowing the flowmeters to meet the most stringent internal accuracy standards. Its buriable sensor eliminates the need for expensive meter chambers thereby providing a long, productive and maintenance-free asset life.
For More Information, Please Visit: www.abb.com
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
Really good enthusiastic, expert speakers