WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Data Factory
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
A tailored sponsorship package at the Global Leakage Summit provides a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objectives, including marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our individual summit brands to work to your advantage.
To discuss the options in more detail, please contact:
Jane Thomas or Malcolm Farley
+ 44 (0) 203 727 3100
Lead Sponsor ABB has expertise across the complete water cycle, from extraction and treatment through to...View
Technology innovation is at the heart of Inflowmatix DNA to help water network operators optimise their services for resilience, asset...View
Telemetry Acoustic Noise Logging Sponsor, HWM Water Ltd will be sponsoring the 10th Global Leakage Summit...View
Invenio Systems was established in 2015 to develop innovative solutions to the water industry, particularly in the field of distribution...View
Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE:MWA) is a leading Supplier of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and...View
2020 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World-Leading Forum for Leakage Management...
...Now In Its 11th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Information on Topical Case Studies And Learn About Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2020
- Public Interest Commitment (PIC) goals - a keynote presentation from 3 UK water company CEOs to explain the steps to deliver on their commitment to reduce leakage
- Innovation, collaboration and cooperation. Innovation is not just technology, but innovative concepts and practices - how will the 'heat-map' of company research help the industry to achieve zero leakage?
- Integrating network data to localise leaks in fixed and mobile networks. 2018-19 saw the largest roll out of in-situ acoustic loggers in the UK water industry - how have these have helped to meet leakage targets?
- Managing global challenges - water scarcity, drought and natural disasters, and now Covid-19. How is the global water industry coping?
- Managing leakage using machine learning, big data analysis and hydraulic simulation - using ever smarter algorithm technologies to analyse the mass of data coming in from all over the network, and to detect abnormal patterns outside the normal operating range
- The rise in automation and AI will cause 75 million jobs to be lost by 2022, but 133 million new jobs will be created (WEF 2018). What effect will this have on the water industry workforce? Will the new technologies be in the hands of Gen Z?
- Smart network infrastructure management - using big data analytics to link pipe replacement to failure rate. How to maintain a desired level of service at a lowest asset life cycle cost?
- How can smart networks improve performance in other areas to meet Outcome Delivery Incentives (ODIs) as well as reducing leakage and Per Capita Consumption (PCC)?
- Bringing pipe repair into the digital age. What are the options for minimal disruption or non-intrusive pipe repairs?
Banglaore Water Supply
"Agenda of the summit is wonderful. The presentations were excellent"
Helsinki Region Envrionmental Services
"Nice atmosphere, good programme."
Excellent summit. Diverse range of presentationsdetailing challenges and successes in leakage management