WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Data Factory
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
Network Department, Shenzhen Water Group, China
Junwei JIN, Deputy Director of Network Department of Shenzhen Water Group and Leader of Non-Revenue Water team, Network Manager of Veolia Shenzhen. On IWA activity: initiate IWA Water Loss Specialist Group - China Region in 2017. Since 2017, I am the Co-chair of IWA China Water Loss Specialist Group - China Region. President of "IWA China Water Loss Summit, Beijing 2017 "and "IWA China Water Loss Summit, Shenzhen 2018 ".
2019 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World-Leading Forum for Leakage Management...
...Now In Its 10th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Information on Topical Case Studies And Learn About Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2019
- The UK water industry under pressure - leakage is right at the top of the UK's political agenda again and the UK Water Industry has taken a pounding over the last two years. How will the industry focus on meeting its stringent targets?
- What can we learn from global practitioners in areas of water scarcity and population migration who have addressed the issue of managing customer demand?
- How do water operators in megacities and with mega populations in countries like Brazil and Philippines meet demand and still run sustainable networks?
- Can integrated network wide sensors and data communication help the industry in its drive towards 'smart water' and zero leakage by 2050?
- Ensuring the data is used for smart insights and actions - otherwise smart water isn't smart!
- The technology companies are going to play a major part - what will it take in terms of advances in sensor and communication technology, pipe material and pipe repair technology to get even anywhere near zero leakage?
- How will Brexit affect the UK and European water industry - will research and innovation and investment in assets and infrastructure suffer? What does this mean for the supply chain and UK exporters of water technologies and solutions?
- Can the increased use of smart technology help operators understand how to monitor pressure transients and 'calm' the network to reduce bursts?
- What have we learnt about understanding the balance between customer use, supply pipe leakage and internal plumbing losses?
- Much-needed improvements to hydraulic model calibration and a new generation of modelling tools are required to ensure that models meet the criteria for identifying anomalies and 'hotspots' in the network
WICS Water Commission
Interesting context, broad and perspectives from outside the UK
Network Performance Manager, South East Water
"This is an invaluable opportunity to determine and learn what the industry is doing"
Excellent conference with a variety of speakers tackling issues that we all face