WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
National Office of Water and Sanitation (ONEA), Burkina Faso
Moumouni is civil engineer specialized in hydraulic. He is also specialized in water and sanitation services management and member of the African Water Association (AFWA) NRW Task Force. He is agreed as NRW trainer by the strategic Alliance on NRW between GIZ, Deutschland companies making regulation equipment, water meters control and leak detection equipment, Hamburg Water Company and specialists from universities of Switzerland and Deutschland.
Moumouni has 32 years' experience of working with water supply and distribution networks, working for the National water company of water and sanitation, specializing in water loss management since 1994. He was Regional Director, project engineer, Operations Director, Technical Adviser of the MD and now General Inspector in the same company.
He did NRW audits in different countries in Africa. On behalf AFWA, he was member of the team that worked with the Arab Countries water Utilities Association (ACWUA) in Middle East on a NRW project.
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
Very good, informative and varied speakers