WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
Director of Water Supply Network Department
Public Utilities Board, Singapore
Mr Ridzuan Ismail is the Director of Water Supply Network Department in PUB, which is responsible for the planning, operations and maintenance of the water supply network in Singapore, so as to ensure efficiency and reliability in creating value for PUB and its customers.
To this end, Ridzuan oversees the adequate and timely supply of potable water to PUB's customers and accurate metering. He also looks into the potable water network optimization, development control on water supply matters, as well as water demand management and customer engagement.
Prior to his current appointment, Ridzuan oversees the Catchment and Waterways Department in PUB which manages all the reservoir catchments and rivers/ waterways in Singapore. He has extensive experience in the planning and design for drainage and used water infrastructure as well as in the construction, operation and management of drainage and water reclamation facilities, including Public-Private-Partnership arrangements. Ridzuan's professional experience also includes stints at the Ministry of Environment and Water Resources, overseeing various water policy and regulatory issues, among others. Ridzuan has a B.Eng (Civil) Degree from the National University of Singapore and a Masters in Business Administration (Nanyang Fellows) from the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
Very good, informative and varied speakers