WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
Executive Director, Strategic Growth and Resilience
Anglian Water, UK
Jean Spencer is an Executive Director of Anglian Water, focussing on Strategic Growth and Resilience. For the last thirteen years Jean has been Regulation Director at Anglian Water and before that spent fifteen years with Yorkshire Water.
Jean sat on Ofwat's Resilience Task and Finish Group and Chairs Water UK's Steering Group for the Long Term Water Resources Planning Framework project. Working closely with Waterwise, Jean also chairs a newly formed Water Efficiency and Customer Participation Leadership Group and for many years has chaired the Water Efficiency Strategy Steering Group, an industry group established to share best practice and to develop the evidence base for water efficiency.
Jean is a Chartered Accountant by background.
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
Excellent summit. Diverse range of presentationsdetailing challenges and successes in leakage management