WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
Nicci has been Managing Director of Waterwise since March 2017.
Prior to this, from January 2013, Nicci was a Director at Ofwat, where she led Ofwat's work on resilience and independent regulation and its relationship with the UK and Welsh Governments and with environmental groups. She also led Ofwat's strategic approach in Wales.
Nicci sits on the sector's Water and Wastewater Resilience Action Group. She is a member of Southern Water's Customer Advisory Panel/Customer Challenge Group. She sits on the Westminster Sustainable Business Forum's Advisory Board.
Nicci was Policy Director and co-founder of Waterwise from 2005. She sat on the Waterwise Board as a Non-Executive Director from November 2015.
Nicci's background is in government and policy, including four years as Special Adviser at the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. She worked for 11 years for Rt Hon Margaret Beckett MP, former Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
Nicci lives in London with her husband and three children.
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
Excellent summit. Diverse range of presentationsdetailing challenges and successes in leakage management