WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
Regional Network Optimisation Manager
Anglian Water, UK
Specialising in leakage control and network management, Andy has worked within the water industry both in the UK and overseas for over 30 years. His current role as Regional Optimisation Manager for Anglian Water involves;
* Managing a specialist multi-disciplined team, focused on the development and implementation of a wide range of innovative interventions and solutions on the water distribution system to deliver a number of Anglian Water's key Outcome Delivery Incentives.
* Working collaboratively with internal teams, key stakeholders, suppliers and academia to develop a vision of the future water network.
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
"Very good conference with a broad mix of subjects"