WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Data Factory
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
See What Past Attendees Had To Say...
Ministry of Utilities Sarawak - Informative and information that's practical for implementationView
An excellent survey of the present and upcoming trends in the drinking water distribution sectorView
Conference provides an opportunity to broaden our horizons on leakage management beyond our local contexts and consider the possibilitiesView
Excellent summit. Diverse range of presentationsdetailing challenges and successes in leakage managementView
Attending the global leakage summit has put me in perspective within the global water sectorView
"Good range of information. Expert speakers addressing real issues"View
"An Excellent Opportunity to sanity check your current thinking and practices whilst also learning what the future may hold"View
"The proof of the pudding is in the eating and this annual summit lives up and actually exceeds any expectations"View
"For an outsider who is vaguely familiar with the water industry, this is an excellent event to get a grip on the issues in this sector, with a diverse mix of people and subject areas."View
"This is an invaluable opportunity to determine and learn what the industry is doing"View
"Truly global, this summit provides an unrivaled opportunity to share experiences, learn about current challenges and view future innovations in leakage management,"View
"Thanks for a great summit - I enjoyed the mix of content and styles etc. Very worthwhile!"View
"I am delighted with the quality of the speakers and the depth of research into the presentation materials"View
"Thank you again for a great summit. It was a great chance to learn about the latest technologies and practices from leaders in this field. I personally enjoyed the summit a lot"View
"Very good networking and excellent opportunity to get up to date information from key suppliers to the industry"View
"I liked the specific depth of topics/papers and the experts gathered who have done various works"View
As ABB, we have enjoyed and benefited from the opportunities that have been made whilst exhibiting and sponsoring the Global Leakage Summit through London Business Conferences. In the past 7 years, this well organised and presented event has gone from strength to strength now able to attract over 200+ quality international and domestic delegates, from a variety of senior roles within the global leakage and flow community. With a host of new technologies and ideas from within...View
"It was a great summit, with great organisation, great content and fabulous networking opportunities''View
"The Global Leakage Summit has provided Syrinix with invaluable exposure to the global water network"View
"Very good overview of current strategies and technologies in leakage"View
"Well structured in terms of content and diversity across countries"View
2019 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World-Leading Forum for Leakage Management...
...Now In Its 10th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Information on Topical Case Studies And Learn About Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2019
- The UK water industry under pressure - leakage is right at the top of the UK's political agenda again and the UK Water Industry has taken a pounding over the last two years. How will the industry focus on meeting its stringent targets?
- What can we learn from global practitioners in areas of water scarcity and population migration who have addressed the issue of managing customer demand?
- How do water operators in megacities and with mega populations in countries like Brazil and Philippines meet demand and still run sustainable networks?
- Can integrated network wide sensors and data communication help the industry in its drive towards 'smart water' and zero leakage by 2050?
- Ensuring the data is used for smart insights and actions - otherwise smart water isn't smart!
- The technology companies are going to play a major part - what will it take in terms of advances in sensor and communication technology, pipe material and pipe repair technology to get even anywhere near zero leakage?
- How will Brexit affect the UK and European water industry - will research and innovation and investment in assets and infrastructure suffer? What does this mean for the supply chain and UK exporters of water technologies and solutions?
- Can the increased use of smart technology help operators understand how to monitor pressure transients and 'calm' the network to reduce bursts?
- What have we learnt about understanding the balance between customer use, supply pipe leakage and internal plumbing losses?
- Much-needed improvements to hydraulic model calibration and a new generation of modelling tools are required to ensure that models meet the criteria for identifying anomalies and 'hotspots' in the network
"Excellent level of presentations and topics"
South West Water
"An Excellent Opportunity to sanity check your current thinking and practices whilst also learning what the future may hold"
Leakage Planning Manager Asset & Investment Management, Scottish Water
"Thanks for a great summit - I enjoyed the mix of content and styles etc. Very...