WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Data Factory
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
See What Past Attendees Had To Say...
Ministry of Utilities Sarawak - Informative and information that's practical for implementationView
An excellent survey of the present and upcoming trends in the drinking water distribution sectorView
Conference provides an opportunity to broaden our horizons on leakage management beyond our local contexts and consider the possibilitiesView
Excellent summit. Diverse range of presentationsdetailing challenges and successes in leakage managementView
Attending the global leakage summit has put me in perspective within the global water sectorView
"Good range of information. Expert speakers addressing real issues"View
"An Excellent Opportunity to sanity check your current thinking and practices whilst also learning what the future may hold"View
"The proof of the pudding is in the eating and this annual summit lives up and actually exceeds any expectations"View
"For an outsider who is vaguely familiar with the water industry, this is an excellent event to get a grip on the issues in this sector, with a diverse mix of people and subject areas."View
"This is an invaluable opportunity to determine and learn what the industry is doing"View
"Truly global, this summit provides an unrivaled opportunity to share experiences, learn about current challenges and view future innovations in leakage management,"View
"Thanks for a great summit - I enjoyed the mix of content and styles etc. Very worthwhile!"View
"I am delighted with the quality of the speakers and the depth of research into the presentation materials"View
"Thank you again for a great summit. It was a great chance to learn about the latest technologies and practices from leaders in this field. I personally enjoyed the summit a lot"View
"Very good networking and excellent opportunity to get up to date information from key suppliers to the industry"View
"I liked the specific depth of topics/papers and the experts gathered who have done various works"View
As ABB, we have enjoyed and benefited from the opportunities that have been made whilst exhibiting and sponsoring the Global Leakage Summit through London Business Conferences. In the past 7 years, this well organised and presented event has gone from strength to strength now able to attract over 200+ quality international and domestic delegates, from a variety of senior roles within the global leakage and flow community. With a host of new technologies and ideas from within...View
"It was a great summit, with great organisation, great content and fabulous networking opportunities''View
"The Global Leakage Summit has provided Syrinix with invaluable exposure to the global water network"View
"Very good overview of current strategies and technologies in leakage"View
"Well structured in terms of content and diversity across countries"View
2020 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World-Leading Forum for Leakage Management...
...Now In Its 11th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Information on Topical Case Studies And Learn About Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2020
- Public Interest Commitment (PIC) goals - a keynote presentation from 3 UK water company CEOs to explain the steps to deliver on their commitment to reduce leakage
- Innovation, collaboration and cooperation. Innovation is not just technology, but innovative concepts and practices - how will the 'heat-map' of company research help the industry to achieve zero leakage?
- Integrating network data to localise leaks in fixed and mobile networks. 2018-19 saw the largest roll out of in-situ acoustic loggers in the UK water industry - how have these have helped to meet leakage targets?
- Managing global challenges - water scarcity, drought and natural disasters, and now Covid-19. How is the global water industry coping?
- Managing leakage using machine learning, big data analysis and hydraulic simulation - using ever smarter algorithm technologies to analyse the mass of data coming in from all over the network, and to detect abnormal patterns outside the normal operating range
- The rise in automation and AI will cause 75 million jobs to be lost by 2022, but 133 million new jobs will be created (WEF 2018). What effect will this have on the water industry workforce? Will the new technologies be in the hands of Gen Z?
- Smart network infrastructure management - using big data analytics to link pipe replacement to failure rate. How to maintain a desired level of service at a lowest asset life cycle cost?
- How can smart networks improve performance in other areas to meet Outcome Delivery Incentives (ODIs) as well as reducing leakage and Per Capita Consumption (PCC)?
- Bringing pipe repair into the digital age. What are the options for minimal disruption or non-intrusive pipe repairs?
WICS Water Commission
Interesting context, broad and perspectives from outside the UK
CEO, Syrinix (Exhibitor)
"The Global Leakage Summit has provided Syrinix with invaluable exposure to the global water network"
"Good mix of attendees, global practitioners and suppliers"