WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Data Factory
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
2018 WaterAid Gala Dinner Night Raises Over £3000!
The WaterAid Gala Dinner Night at the Global Leakage Summit 2018 raised a fantastic £3,33.10 for charity.
WaterAid would like to thank those who generously donated prizes, bid in the auction and played 'heads or tails' on the night. Your generosity helped to make this possible and will transform lives through clean water to drink and decent toilets.
This total raised was made up of:
· Auction: £2,945
· Heads or tails: £388.10 and €20
Since WaterAid was set up by the water industry in 1981 we have seen huge progress in terms of access to basic services and 9 out of 10 people around the world now have access to clean water.
With the continued support of the Global Leakage Summit, they are working to achieve their vision of clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
2015 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World-Leading Forum for Leakage Management...
...Now In Its 12th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Information on Topical Case Studies And Learn About Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2022
- Seizing Opportunities - effects of lockdown, effect on customer consumptions & commercial use
- Sharing Ideas & Experiences - collaboration and synergies
- Ofwat's Innovation Fund - progress & collaborative projects
- Virtual Networks - introducing platforms to share and understand best practice in addressing leakage
- Enabling A Workforce Of The Future - Case Studies from two UK water companies
- Achieving Zero Leakage - examining the latest thinking on technologies for preventing leaks
- Net Zero Carbon By 2030? UK water industry target to significantly reduce the carbon and energy used by the sector
- Better Infrastructure For Leak Prevention. What industry standards are already in place and what needs to be improved?
"Good and varied content"
Technical Consultant, Black & Veatch
"Well structured in terms of content and diversity across countries"
Sutton East Surrey Water
"Truly global, this summit provides an unrivaled opportunity to share experiences, learn about current challenges and view...